Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Summer Tote in memory of Mudshake

Today I finally completed my first gacha machine The Summer Tote. The Summer Tote Gacha features four pattern sets and one delicious cherry rare. The bags are special for a couple of reasons, but it is worth pointing out that the base texture for the bags is from the beloved, gone, but not forgotten Mudshake.  Isolahara Catteneo won my heart and patronage many years ago with her bright and unique products. Not only were her products fun and heartfelt, her sim was a joy to walk through. Never opting for vendors, Isolahara had a sim where almost anything you saw was for sale, from the largest structures down to the smallest tray of flowers and ephemera.
After Mudshake closed I quickly gathered all of what I had collected into a neat folder, a ceremony reserved for only my most precious inventory. Among my pile of treasure was a summer texture set which I distinctly recall thinking to myself upon purchase, "What the hell do you need this for?" I had no answer to that question until a few weeks ago when I decided to finally hunker down and get Gacha Junky started.

The Summer Tote Gacha machine is set out at the Trailerpark Gacha Yardsale. The bags have a nice hold animation and come in Pin-up, Stripes, Pebbles and Flower patterns with a  button or bow detail. No Copy, No Mod, Trans at 50L a pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment