Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Call for June Arcade

The June Arcade for 2013 is over in a few hours and as usual I had to make a last run through. Sometimes you don't know what you can't live without until...oh who am I kidding I just love clicking those machines. Here is what I gathered on my last trip to the June Arcade. All of my extras will be available at machine price in the Trailerpark while supplies last.

PIDIDDLE - Bottle Cap Shades - I have to admit, I had no real desire to collect these over the course of the month but after a closer look found them to be quite charming. I made them enormous, because that's just how I roll. This green pair is called  Beijing.

ADORE and ABHOR Drippy Necklace - This machine kicked my ass. It took forever to get the silver rares but finally the coveted RUDE rare in silver came tumbling into my inventory. I am wearing Vicious in this picture but honestly, they are all very cool.
BAIASTICE Leather Cuff Bracelets - I am not sure why I thought I could live without these. The size and detail are perfect to punch up an outfit. A last minute favorite!

SUGAR HEART Sweet Factory Tights - These bright tights are not for wallflowers. Sugary themes and saccharine colors will go a long way for your summer wardrobe. These are the gummy bear green tights peeking out over my legwarmers.

AUXILIARY Leg Warmers - I will be loving these more in the fall but for now I am satisfied to have the complete collection tucked away. The stag one is my personal favorite but I have on the black ones in this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment