Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Torment



Sometimes I have this recurring dream....

A life expires in my hands
I am paralysed to act
Demonic voices taunt my helplessness
I blind myself to the agony
Yet the death throes never stop
The whimpering does not end
Accusing eyes stare from without
Who... who... is to blame....



Thank you to the following creators for helping me create this disturbing scene:

Sari-Sari - Abandoned Morgue
 - Records & Bottles
 - Old Chair

22769 ~ [bauwerk] - The abandoned Asylum
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Drawercase
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Asylum Bed
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Trolley
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Portable Oxygen Tank
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Fire Extinguisher
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Wheelchair
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Screen

Jian :: Cuddle Creepers
- White Bunny
- Radioactive Owl

CX Heretic
[CX] Unsighted Nails (Untainted)
[CX]Heretic Tattoo (Nailed Eyes)

lassitude & ennui
- lassitude & ennui Whispering imp pet dark
- lassitude & ennui Sitting imp pet light

Speakeasy
{ Speakeasy } Druid tattoo RARE

*Shai* Dining with Death
- Skelly Dinner Guest - On Ground

[ keke ] crown papers

[ zerkalo ] Apothecary Halloween Set
- Tray
- Spider Hair
- Crow Beak
 - Mosquito Sting Powder
- Octopus Ink


Get it all at TAG! Gacha - The Haunted Mortuary. Starting October 17th at 12:00 a.m at
Gachatopia!

((Photographed in Apple Fall Hardwick Manor))

No comments:

Post a Comment