Monday, March 3, 2014

Just a little Panda Monium

Pandas never get old. From the time of the first Arcade in September 2012 till now, you can be sure there will be a panda in a somewhere beckoning you to play and play some more....

Here's me wearing and rezzing what I found in my inventory when I searched 'panda'. The result is shocking. I suspect I may have to get some therapy for this. Or at least get rid of the Pandenablers.

Yes... I know it was a really bad pun dere...

Ok I better stop before I get bambooed.


And this is only the tip of the iceberg....
List of Panda Loot:
MARCH 2014 ARCADE - ONGOING
~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Blacks with Takuma the Panda
.Birdy. Puggly {Panda}

DECEMBER 2013 ARCADE
Sway's hot-water bottle [Cuddle] panda RARE

JUNE 2013 ARCADE
[CT] Bumper Car - Panda - RARE
O.M.E.N - Arcade - Panda Sushi Set - Panda Buns RARE (retired)

MARCH 2013 ARCADE
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Squee the Panda

SEPTEMBER 2012 ARCADE
!O: Animal Spice Gatcha [MrPanda. Curry] (retired)
!O: Animal Spice Gatcha [MsPanda. Garlic Powder] (retired)
::BB:: Dwarf Hamster (Panda)

NON ARCADE GACHA
*N*KnitCap Panda#3 - NAMINOKE
[AUX] Zoo Friend Scarf - Panda - AUXILLARY
RO - Umbrella - Panda - Oh My Gacha! (finished)

NON GACHA
Culprit Bouncy Pandaripoo - Culprit Furniture and Prefabs
/ XIAJ x Tyler Park / Panda Bear Sneakers - Shoetopia 2013 (finished)

Skidoosh



No comments:

Post a Comment